Sunday, May 17, 2009

I don't know what you have done to me, maybe nothing, maybe i have done this to myself. What am i searching for? What hand could possible still this mad rush, but my own? I would never.

Have i tried to tie myself down? Oh, and lie there as quiet as death. Who would set me freedom? You asked me, what does it feel like for me? To be bound in chains like that? Oh b, it feels utterly free.

But no, i am not still, for my own skin is electric, and who could catch me? Only a hand of quick wit, a hand of strong bond, a hand that would stand that hot sting. Is it you? Are you hungry enough? Patient enough? Cruel?

The freedom to move and race and tease is mine, I am fast and alive, my bondage is my speed, my flight, constant creation, utter commotion, can you set me free? Can you hold me down and take me?

No comments: